Down to the Wire Information
1) CROSS will be hosting Down to the Wire, a freshmen event on Wednesday, April 17th.
2) The event officially begins with dinner at 6:00pm on the AAC Track. Students can (and should) attend their afterschool clubs and sports.
3) Students without an afterschool club or sport, or with clubs or sports that end early, have an opportunity to support their fellow classmates at the JV-B vs. St. Anthony’s Lacrosse which will take place at 4:15pm on Ott Field.
4) The entire event is free of charge and all students are welcome and encouraged to attend. In fact, it would be a tremendous show of camaraderie to have the entire freshmen divisions in attendance.
5) Students should sign-up for Down to the Wire in homeroom on the sign-up sheet.
6) After a student signs-up, they should be provided with a “Dinner Ticket for the Event.”
7) Please stress to your students that when they sign-up for this event, they are making a commitment to attend, which must be taken seriously.