1) CROSS will be hosting Hosanna, a sophomore and junior event on Thursday, April 25th.
2) The event officially begins with dinner at 6:00pm. Students can (and should) attend their afterschool clubs and sports.
3) Students without an afterschool club or sport, or with clubs or sports that end early, have an opportunity to support their fellow classmates at the Varsity Lacrosse which will take place at 4:15pm on Ott Field.
4) The entire event is free of charge and all students are welcome and encouraged to attend. In fact, it would be a tremendous show of camaraderie to have the entire sophomore and junior divisions in attendance.
5) Students should sign-up for Hosanna in homeroom on the sign-up sheet.
6) After a student signs-up, they will be provided with a “Dinner Ticket for the Event.”
7) Please stress to your students that when they sign-up for this event, they are making a commitment to attend, which must be taken seriously.