3:30 – 5pm - Crimson vs. Gold Game – JV vs. Varsity Lacrosse Scrimmage (Ott Field)
5:00 – 6:00pm – Dinner (Cafeteria)
6:00 - 8:00pm - Worship Event (Moving Stations of the Cross)
The Journey Information:
1) CROSS will be hosting The Journey, a sophomore and Junior event on Thursday, March 14th.
2) The event officially begins with dinner at 5:00pm Cafeteria. Students can (and should) attend their after-school clubs and sports.
3) Students without an after-school club or sport, or with clubs or sports that end early, have an opportunity to support their fellow classmates at the Crimson vs. Gold Game which will take place at 3:30pm on Ott Field (JV vs. Varsity-Juniors Lacrosse Scrimmage). A tremendous fan turn out would be a great sign of class spirit.
4) The entire event is free of charge and all students are welcome and encouraged to attend. In fact, it would be a tremendous show of camaraderie to have the entire sophomore and junior divisions in attendance.
5) Students should sign-up for The Journey in homeroom on the sign-up sheet.
6) After a student signs-up, they will be provided with a wristband for the event. The wristband will also function as a meal ticket.
7) Please stress to your students that when they sign-up for this event, they are making a commitment to attend, which must be taken seriously.